Pärib firma: Tehnoplastic
Kontaktisik: Fareeduddin Taimoor
Hope you will be fine and enjoying good health. This letter is to express my interest to work with your company with 8 year production hands-on experience and Masters Degree in Plastic Technology. I want to apply for the position of Production/Quality Engineer. I have completed my Masters degree in the technology of plastics from Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia. I have experience of plastic industries including Petrochemicals with expertise of acrylic polymers (solution, emulsion, hot-melt),injection molding, Extrusion, Extrus ion blow molding, sheet extrusion, BOPP process, BOPET process and Thermoforming process. I have also successfully done research & development on different polymer related industrial projects mentioned in my CV. I am confident that I will be an excellent addition to your organization as I posses all of the required skills and experience.
Profile and Background
• M.Sc. degree in the technology of plastics
• 8 years work experience in the field
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Good sense of details and well structured
• Persistency to pursue targets and able to respond to changing priorities
• A creative and curious mind
• Fluency in English, both oral and written
• Driving License: B
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Estonian language- A1
Kindly please find my attached resume with this email.
Looking forward your positive reply!!!